Customer Support Specialist
The surf and dive industry is transforming and 7TILL8 is participating in this change by reimagining the creative possibilities through premium product and exceptional service. As a member of the 7TILL8 team, you will be instrumental in shaping great customer experience through various channels of communication as well as managing healthy customer expectations. We are looking for someone who can understand our specific set of services and apply those understandings through daily communication with customers. This is a part-time role.
The Customer Support Specialist will be in direct communication with the Operations Director, who will set guidelines and provide a knowledge base to give you the best chance at success. Tasks will be assigned, completed, then reviewed together with the Operations Director for possible improvements to reach the criteria needed by 7TILL8 standards.
- Learn the skills necessary to effectively communicate messaging and branding through customer support.
- Learn why effective customer support affects the brand and emotional response consumers have when communicated with companies.
- Learn how to use technical software systems including a customer support CRM system, VOIP phone support, and Project Management System to expand on your knowledge across new communication platforms.
- Develop strong internal communication skills to work efficiently with team members.
- Comfortable communicating through phone, email, and in person
- Ability to use a computer (PC and MAC) and have the ability to type 40 words a minute.
- Experience with google sheets or Microsoft excel
- Understand how to use Google search and Yelp
- Geographic knowledge of Los Angeles and Orange County
- Experience surfing and/or skateboarding a major plus
- High School Diploma
- An empathetic mindset to understand customer issues and challenges.
- Considerate, poised, reliable, easy going, and a sense of humor - it’s a surf and dive company!
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Marketing Intern
The surf and dive industry is transforming and 7TILL8 is participating in this change by reimagining the creative possibilities of a wetsuit brand. As a member of the 7TILL8 team, you will be instrumental in elevating the digital custom wetsuit experience on 7till8.com and social media channels. You will engage with consumers through compelling brand storytelling and product content that represents our values (quality design, construction, and service) and drives awareness as well as sales conversion. We are looking for someone who is creative and thoughtful to articulate our unique point of view and also curious about expanding the possibilities of our brand.
- Learn how to translate our brand story on various channels such as the blog and social media
- Learn the 7TILL8 customer journey from discovery to check out and learn about the different stages of e-commerce.
- Develop and execute digital marketing plans to drive consumer engagement, build a lasting digital connection with consumers and drive transactions.
- Collaborate and communicate with the founding team to develop compelling content that drives consumer engagement, sales and traffic to the site.
- Gain an understanding of how to optimize site experience, learn key performance metrics, and how to do drive improvement while maintaining consistent brand creative, messaging and positioning.
- Develop and manage the eCommerce digital marketing calendars ensuring stories align with the product initiatives and create the ideal consumer journey and create all needed reporting during the process.
- Evaluate existing tools/processes the department utilizes and make recommendations and implement any changes needed to elevate the platform
- A proven track record in marketing or communications or related field. Please be prepared to show examples (portfolio, case studies, etc).
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- A storyteller with a creative point of view balanced with an analytical mindset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use critical thinking in high pressure situations
- An independent self starter that holds entrepreneurial ambitions
- Experience in surfing and/or diving a plus
Please send all resumes to email@example.com.